2014년 11월 2일 일요일

Self evaluation

First, what score do you think you deserve? Write a brief justification. Think about it, then look at my answer.

- I think I deserve 2 points. I included almost every elements of a classical argument, and my research was related with my thesis.

Next, let's decide what did you do well, and what could you do better? Think about it, then look at my answers.

1) My organization was good. I didn't include unnecessary information and also my arguments are connected logically. 

2) I need more researches to prove my arguments. I have to use various researches to persuade people. Also I need rearrangement of my points. It have to be more apparent and ordered.

Please recall the 5 parts of the classical argument. Which part of the classical argument did you use the best? Which part could be improved? Think about it, then look at my answers.

1)  In my narration, I gave adequate background information and knowledge to readers and I have related examples with my thesis.

2) My conclusion is very weak. Because it need more well-ordered organization. I need some consideration of it's construction.

Last, what's your strategy for your next draft? Where will you focus your attention to make the second draft stronger?

- I think I have to reconstitute my conclusion and also I need more researches for my essay. I have three researches about my topic, so I think I need at least two researches for better essay. Also I have to reinforce my refutation. I think the reference of the opponents' opinion part is weak. I have to add more opponent's opinion and reinforce my arguments. So, I have three step plan 1) Complement the conclusion  2) Research  3) Improve refutation

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기