2014년 9월 10일 수요일

Week 3 - Articulation


1) My argument
 I want to argue that the appear of many kinds of advertisements affects people to buy and to contact with the products. We can see various kinds of advertisements like paper, video and installation and they affect our behaviors like purchase products, charity for the poor, and change recognition.

2) How I found my argument 
 My first research question was, Is it true that the advertisement has positive effect? Actually my research question is not changed that much, just concrete the advertisement's scope and to argue the positive aspects of the advertisement. These change help me to divide the scope into three, the paper, video and installation, and find more detailed examples. Also to limit the aspects in positive side can make readers' attention into the positive side. It can induce the readers to think that the advertisement has the positive effects and that is the most important factor in my essay.

3) New research questions
I have several questions that need to be resolved.
a) Which way (the paper, video and installation) is the most effective way to attract people?
b) What kinds of advertisement (the genre) is most effective?
c) Did people affect by the advertisement in real way?

4) Connections to the Harvard Sampler
 This argument has a connection to the Harvard Sampler. This argument is related to the human mind. The advertisement effect is related to the response of the human and it also participates in the human's behavior. Because of the ads, sometimes people decided to buy or not to buy some products and people buy more when the actor or actress they like is appear on the commercial. Therefore we can not ignore the relations between the human mind and advertisement effect.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기