2014년 10월 26일 일요일

Week 6 - Introduction


 When you access to your 'Facebook' account, you can see the advertising banners quite often. Before the t.v programs and the you tube videos, the short advertising videos are playing. On the street, you can see every stores have its own sign and many advertising pictures attached on the wall or the bus stop. Even the trademark on the products are the kinds of advertising. Like this, the advertisements coexist with our lives and they affect us more than we thought. Advertising sometimes changed people's behavior and perception. We buy the products which are advertised by our favorite actor or actress, and sometimes buy the products which are produced by the popular brands that many people already used. Also the public service advertisements emerge annually to improve people's thought. These phenomenons tell us that in the modern society, people are living in the flood of advertising. So we receive a lot of effects by advertising, actually the positive effects.


1. Attention grabber -
I attracted the audience by suggest some examples about the  various ways of advertising which prove that the advertisements are unconsciously permeate in our society . Then I pointed out people are living in the advertising society and we are coexisted.

2. Explains the topic -
In the attention grabber I introduce all the elements of my topic: the various types of the advertising, the advertisements that people didn't aware, and the change of the people .

3. My thesis -
It is clear, direct and an argument. I thought the argument "Human brains are more powerful than computers" was too simple and nobody would dispute it. I changed it to a better argument, computers will NEVER be as powerful as the human brain. It is related to advertising effect. I first decide my argument as "The advertising effect is exist". However it is not clear and hard to deny, so I changed it to more specific one "The advertising effect is POSITIVE."

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기